The fundamental objective of this course is to master the practice of spa management, fully understand the needs of the clients, develop a highly efficient marketing approach and capture the essence of the legal issues.
- Professional of the spa and healthcare industries
- professionals of the hospitality industry interested in developing their profile and seeking new opportunities
- government agencies intent on improving their understanding of this growing market
- members of consulting firms
- architects seeking to develop an expertise of thsi growing sector.
- Basic concepts
- Sociology and behavior of the consumer
- Integrative wellness and medicine
- Elements of health care and cosmetology
- The spa environment
- Team management in the spa and healthcare environment
- Marking in the wellness and health care industry
- Legal issues in spa and health tourism.