The highly complex world in which we live demands a greater ability to think in abstract and conceptual terms and to live with ambiguity. This implies a constant preoccupation with the future and thus the development of long-term goals - i.e. the ability of detaching oneself from the world as it is today and envisioning the world as it will be. By understanding the connections between the drivers of the future, myriads of opportunities appear.
Enabling the course participants to think strategically to further the future development of their corporation.
All corporate managers.
- Why strategy or handling the unknowable
- Connecting past, present and future
- The future in the present
- Incipient markets
- The concept of adding value
- Is choice limited to cost and differentiation ?
- Thinking and doing
- Is establishing change urgent ?
- Creating a capacity for change
- Defining the content and direction of change
2 consecutive days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm